Thursday, March 3, 2011

My Digital Art Store is now open

This is just a quick message to let you know that I've been updating and I've finally opened my Digital Art store. Things are small and humble at the moment, like a line from a Shakira song, but over time, the amount of artwork will grow. Also, as I recover older artwork, I'll be making it available for sale again just in case you missed it the first time.
But to start things off, the first set that I have for sale is the following and you can purchase it buy clicking on the Digital Art Store link to the right on this page:

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hola e comprado este tube hoy y me gustaria saber cuando tarda en mandarlos un saludo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey welcome to the wonderful world of the Independant tube artists i know your gonna send through some awesome art.. loved all your art in Cilm im gonna love these even more lol

    L xx

    ReplyDelete